“There is no love sincerer than the love of food,” George Bernard Shaw said. Judging by the number of amazing dishes out there, he was right! These foods come from many different countries all over the world, but the real game is their out-of-this world tastes.
- A maltose-syrup glazed on the skin is the key to its amazing taste. The crispy skin is so good that sometimes restaurants will serve more skin than meat! It is usually served with pancakes and a delightful selection of different vegetables.
Honk Kong French Toast-Honk Kong
- Usually served for brunch, the Hong Kong-style French toast has an unimaginative taste! Its just two pieces of toast covered with either peanut butter or jam, soaked in egg batter, fried in butter and served with even more butter and lots of syrup!
Sea Food Paella-Spain
- While you eat it, you can imagine being a part of the sea! A delicious combination of shrimp, lobster, mussels and cuttlefish combine with white rice and various herbs all in one dish.
- Coming from a boot-shaped peninsula, this Melted Parmesan and mozzarella cheese, lusciously stuffed chicken fillet serves to be one of the tastiest Italian dishes. Enjoy it while you can because even the shape of the country yells shopping!
- A pleasant dish, formed by a delightful combination of fresh rice noodles, Vietnamese herbs and your choice of either chicken or beef, is quite both fragrant and tasty. Although, it’s too bad that its name is often mispronounced by many people.