Hey Guys! Snacking is basically an essential to everyone all the time, am I right? And snacking tends to get out of hand sometimes when high-calorie, fattening foods are your go-to. To make sure you continue to enjoy snacks throughout the day without harming your body, here are 3 amazing “healthified” snacks that are great and most importantly super easy and effortless to make inspired by Creator of blogilates, Cassey Ho. Enjoy!
Vegan Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 6 oz vanilla coconut yogurt (for vegan) or Greek yogurt
- 2 medium strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- Line a 7-by-3-inch loaf pan with wax paper.
- Spread yogurt evenly across the bottom. Sprinkle with the fruit and coconut and press some pieces in slightly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 3 hours, or until frozen. Break apart into bark using a knife, and serve.
Nutrition Info (Vegan Version):
Healthy Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of rolled oats (dry)
- Dice banana into coins and freeze for a few hours or overnight
- Place dried oats into a food processor and grind into oat flour
- Pour oat flour into a bowl and mash with other banana with hands until dough forms
- Make 4 cookies and place in oven for 15 min at 350F
- Cool cookies
- Take frozen banana coins and put them into the food processor and blend for 1-2 min until it forms a cream! (It’s like magic!)
- Scoop ice cream onto cookie, sandwich it…
- AND EAT!!!
PROTEIN CRUNCH STRAWBERRIES
Yield: 2 servings
Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
- 10 medium strawberries, washed and patted dry
- 8 teaspoons creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup crushed granola)
- Spread about 3/4 of a teaspoon of almond butter around one strawberry about 3/4 of the way up
- Dip and coat in granola topper, and serve.
It truly is easy to make small changes in what foods go into your body. Try and enjoy snacks like these and you will truly feel a change in how your body feels as you become energized and ready to take on the day. To find more, go check out blogilates.com where the inspiring Cassey Ho shows you cheap, clean eats that you will absolutely love and find extremely easy to make in the kitchen in no more than ten minutes!
By: Nadeen Soliman