Want easy, great tasting recipes that you can make under 40 minutes? Well here are several recipes that you can make in a day to satisfy your hunger in an elegant and delicious manner. Very easy, very yummy, very satisfying…
Lets start with a simple Breakfast recipe that is pure bliss! The best, fluffy, moist Banana Blueberry Muffins.
Easy Banana Blueberry Muffins
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and egg.
- Add butter and blueberries.
- Combine dry ingredients and gently stir into banana mixture.
- Pour into 12 well-greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
Craving Soup for Lunch? Here’s an easy French Onion Soup Recipe that is to die for:
- 2(14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1(10 1/2 ounce) can beef
- 2large onions, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2tablespoons butter
- 2pressed garlic cloves
- 1cup shredded swiss cheese
- 4slices toasted French bread
- Place onions and butter in saucepan.
- Sauté on medium heat until onions are tender.
- Add garlic and sauté 1-2 minutes (don’t let garlic burn).
- Add beef broth.
- Bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Take ovenproof bowls (I use over-sized coffee mugs) and place 0.125 cup of cheese in bottom of each bowl.
- Fill bowl with soup leaving room at the top.
- Place toasted French bread on top.
- Top with 0.125 cup Swiss cheese.
- Place under broiler until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve immediately.
- Caution–bowls will be hot!
Don’t know what to cook for Dinner? Well, here’s an exotic recipe that is quite simple in the making. This Honey Ginger Grilled Salmon will create so many bursts of flavor in you mouth you will not believe it. You will become simply become addicted to this dish:
- 1teaspoon ground ginger
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄3cup orange juice
- 1⁄4cup honey
- 1green onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2lbs salmon fillets
- In a large self-closing plastic bag, combine first six ingredients; mix well.
- Place salmon in bag and seal tightly.
- Turn bag gently to distribute marinade.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or up to 30 minutes for stronger flavor.
- Turn bag occasionally.
- Lightly grease grill rack.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Remove salmon from marinade; reserve the marinade.
- Grill 12-15 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Brush with reserved marinade up until the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Discard leftover marinade.
By: Nadeen Soliman